MusicCorner

Friday 1 July 2011

HEART

salam... its already 3 oclock in the morning n i still cant slepp . y ?? i still figure abot it.. nway i jus wanna talk o express my feeling .. she jus text me for the last few days ?? n she asked me too frgve her n  she wanna be frens.. i wont think it gonnna happen although i still love her , but after what he had done 2 me... sorry . but even u already knw tat dis type of things gonna happen u still choose to cheated me . u make me like a fool which credit for you , coz u able to do it to me . but who expect , a nice girl like u , can do such thing that 2 me...
grr.....
nway , now i have new life which way better than we have previous. n i think i ady have smeone tat can make my life happier n can take care of me.........

she is smeone who i didnt expect care about me more o less.....
but my heart says that shes the one.... even she heal my wound tat day.. n i really gratefulll to have smeonne like her .......<3

No comments:

Post a Comment